Mentored Sonship is a one-on-one mentorship program designed to help you truly live out the power of the gospel in your daily life.
You placed your faith in Jesus. And you know He loves you. But is this good news truly transforming your life?
Mentored Sonship transforms what your head knows into what your heart needs – the life-changing message of the gospel.
We first developed this mentorship program for Serge missionaries, because we believe we can’t take the gospel to others without continually applying it to our own hearts.
It’s a proven, intentional, and relational approach to applying the gospel to your life—and then living it out.
The course costs $1,225 and includes all materials and 16 sessions with a mentor. These mentoring sessions are competitively priced with standard coaching and counseling rates. (The same rate applies for a couple going through the course together or for an individual person.)
How to get started with a mentor:
- Tell us about yourself by completing the Mentored Sonship Application. Spouses should each complete separate applications.
- Find out who your mentor will be! A few days after we receive your application, our Sonship Mentoring team will reach out to you with information about your mentor and next steps.
- Submit payment. In that same email, you will get a link with a password to pay for the course. We accept all major credit cards.
- Create a Serge Academy user account. You will receive an email after you submit payment with a button that takes you to Serge Academy and asks you to create a password. After you create that password, you'll have access to all the course content!
- Get references. You will also be asked to find two people willing to write reference letters for you.
- Get started with your mentor! Your mentor will reach out to you about scheduling a first meeting. This will usually happen around the time you submit payment.
If you have any questions about this process, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.