Mentored Sonship is a one-on-one mentorship program designed to help you truly live out the power of the gospel in your daily life. The course costs $1,200 and includes all materials and 16 sessions with a mentor. These mentoring sessions are competitively priced with standard coaching and counseling rates. (The same rate applies for a couple going through the course together or for an individual person.)
For more information on this course, click here.
How to get started with a mentor:
- Tell us about yourself by completing the Mentored Sonship Application. Spouses should each complete separate applications.
- Find out who your mentor will be! A few days after we receive your application, our Sonship Mentoring team will reach out to you with information about your mentor and next steps.
- Submit payment. In that same email, you will get a link with a password to pay for the course. We accept all major credit cards.
- Create a Serge Academy user account. You will receive an email after you submit payment with a button that takes you to Serge Academy and asks you to create a password. After you create that password, you'll have access to all the course content!
- Get references. You will also be asked to find two people willing to write reference letters for you.
- Get started with your mentor! Your mentor will reach out to you about scheduling a first meeting. This will usually happen around the time you submit payment.
If you have any questions about this process, you can write to email@example.com.